Naturopathic & Acupuncture Services
Set an Appointment & Feel Better
- 30 Minute Express Acupuncture Treatment: $79.00
- Visits include 2 units of acupuncture administered by a Naturopathic Physician also licensed in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. Our Express 30 Minute acupuncture treatment is a great introduction to Chinese Medicine and is useful for treating muscle pain/tension, joint discomfort, anxiety and many other health concerns.
- 30 Minute Express Doctor’s Visit: $109.00
- 30 minute Doctor’s visit with an Oregon Licensed Primary Care Physician (ND, LAc). This service is appropriate for non-emergency Cold, Flu, Sore Throat, Upper Respiratory Infection and other acute sickness or non-emergency injuries. While our naturopathic physicians can write prescriptions, we write prescriptions sparingly and prefer natural herbs and supplements with fewer side effects that work to support the body and immune system. We also have a wide range of natural supplements available in-house for Cold, Flu, URI and many other acute care needs.
- Full 1 hour Naturopathic Doctor’s visit for established patient: $170.00
- 1 hour doctor’s visit includes an in-depth consult with the physician and treatments as needed including acupuncture, Physical-Medicine*, Applied Kinesiology Muscle-Testing, emotional clearing and consulting on medications/prescriptions, herbal supplements, homeopathics and food/lifestyle.
- Premium 1.5 hour New Patient Naturopathic & Acupuncture Visit. Price: $250.00(**Discount available for acute/acupuncture patients, See restrictions below)
- This visit includes an in-depth one-on-one consult with the doctor covering a full review of past prescription medications, labs, x-rays/MRIs, full health history and a full Physical Evaluation. Acupuncture/Physical-Medicine** are included as appropriate but may be omitted in cases where patients wish to use that time to speak with the physician in greater detail.
- We are an Out-of-Network Provider for all insurance companies
- Patient is responsible for full payment at the time of service. As a courtesy to patients, we do provide an itemized receipt known as a super-bill that is coded so that the patient may submit this for possible reimbursement from their insurance company. Some insurance policies/companies will reimburse patients for naturopathic care and/or acupuncture while others will not. Many of our patients benefit by using their HSA Health Savings Account to pay for our healthcare services.
- *Physical Medicine
- Patients describe “Physical-Medicine” as somewhat like a chiropractic adjustment, but less intense. Physical-Medicine is also referred to as “Naturopathic Manipulation” and is used to ease muscle pain/tension and improve joint and spine mobility.
- **Discount Details for Premium 1.5 hour New Patient Visit
- 30 minute Express patients get a discount of $79.00 off of the 1.5 hour Premium New Patient Visit if they book their 1.5 hour Premium New Patient Visit with Dr. Vy Simeles within 30 days of their first 30 Minute Express appointment. This offer cannot be combined with other offers, coupons or discounts.
Naturopathic Doctors & Acupuncturists in Portland, Oregon
Terrain Wellness is a growing Integrative Medical Practice in Portland, Oregon. Our Naturopathic Doctors are also licensed Acupuncturists, allowing us to offer the best of naturopathic medicine and Chinese Medicine (acupuncture) to the Portland metro area. As Oregon licensed primary care physicians, our naturopathic doctors focus on treating the root causes of ailments using gentle treatments including herbs, natural supplements, homeopathy and acupuncture.
While our physicians (Dr. Danielle Smith Lockwood and Dr. Vy Simeles) do have full prescriptive rights; they prefer herbs, acupuncture and other natural remedies when possible. Our goal is to be the best naturopathic doctors in Portland, Oregon. For us, being the best naturopathic doctors in Portland means striving for each patient to reach a state of wellness wherein medications become unnecessary. Doctor Lockwood’s and Doctor Vy Simeles’ unique dual status as both a physician and an acupuncturist trained in classical Chinese medicine gives them a skill set valued by colleagues and patients alike.
Oregon Licensed Primary Care Physicians Offering The Best in Naturopathic & Acupuncture For Portland
At Terrain Wellness, our treatment philosophy follows naturopathic and Chinese Medicine acupuncture principles; this means that our doctors address patients’ acute medical concerns while also alleviating the deeper emotional and spiritual elements of illness. Being both a naturopath & licensed in acupuncture involves treating a diverse range of patients suffering from conditions including chronic/acute pain, hormone imbalances (thyroid, estrogen dominance, adrenaline & cortisol and testosterone), complex headache patterns, infertility, traumatic brain injuries, addictions, emotional disorders, gastroenterological disorders and autoimmune disorders. We address these specific conditions while also alleviating the deeper emotional and spiritual stress components of why we are more prone to illness in the first place. Being a naturopath in Portland means defining ‘wellness’ as being healthy physically, emotionally and spiritually. We invite everyone in Portland, Oregon to share in our vision.
Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture | Portland, Oregon
From an acupuncture and Chinese medicine perspective, each person is a microcosm unto themselves and all aspects of the body can work together toward a totality of health and life fulfillment. Rather than focusing on masking symptoms, Doctors of Integrative Medicine use an approach that blends the best of Naturopath, Acupuncture and herbs all cooperating with western medical doctors toward the goal of giving our patients a happy & fulfilling life. Some people in Portland, Oregon may refer to Terrain Wellness’ doctors as “Naturopath” but this is an understatement. Doctor Danielle Smith Lockwood and Dr Vy Simeles are licensed primary care doctors in the State of Oregon and are also licensed acupuncturists.
In addition to naturopathic and acupuncture, our doctors also use the chiropractor-developed technique known as Applied Kinesiology as a diagnostic and treatment modality. If you’re ready to have a Naturopathic Physician in Portland, Oregon who will take the time to help you discover the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of healing then please book an appointment with Doctor Danielle Lockwood or Dr. Vy Simeles today.
Learning the “Terrain” that makes up who you are is a lifelong process that involves everything from what types of foods work best with your personal health all the way to the kinds of activities that expand your spirit and personality. Naturopathic medicine and acupuncture in Portland are more than just medical treatments, this is a lifestyle of moving toward a greater knowing of the self allows us to have healthier lives and more rewarding interactions with others. We look forward to helping you map out your own terrain and discovering more about yourself through acupuncture, applied kinesiology and naturopath services. Rather than alleviating various symptoms, we believe a better way forward often lies in increasing self-awareness and finding out what supports greater health and wellbeing. As primary care physicians licensed in Oregon, Dr Dani and Dr Vy understand how herbs, foods and lifestyle can affect your overall health. Isn’t it time you learned how acupuncture, naturopathic & integrative medicine can improve your health? Call to book an appointment and get started on the new “you” that you’ve always dreamed of.