Naturopath & Acupuncture Tigard, Oregon
Terrain Wellness is located just nine minutes from downtown Tigard, Oregon and offers naturopath and acupuncture treatments at its conveniently located Cedar Hills integrative medical clinic. More than just acupuncture or naturopath, as an Oregon licensed primary care physician, Doctor Danielle Smith Anderson’s wide range of experience offers patients the finest in complete holistic care and wellness.
*Note: exact travel times from downtown Tigard, Oregon to Terrain Wellness Integrative Medical Clinic will vary somewhat based on real-time traffic, maintenance and weather conditions.
Easy driving directions to the Terrain Wellness Naturopathic & Acupuncture Clinic in SW Portland Cedar Hills:
- Head Northeast on 99w (Pacific Highway) toward SW Main Street. Travel along 99w/Pacific Highway for 0.6 miles.
- Turn right and merge onto Highway OR-217 Northbound toward Beaverton, Oregon. Travel along OR-217 for 5.8 miles.
- Then, take the right lane and exit onto US 26 East/Portland, for 0.2 miles.
- Immediately keep right take the Wilshire Road exit, for 0.1 miles.
- Turn right onto Wilshire Road and follow it for 0.4 miles.
- Turn right onto SW Marlowe Ave, follow for 82 feet.
- Terrain Wellness Naturopathic & Acupuncture Medical Clinic is immediately on your left.
Thanks again for making Dr Dani at the Terrain Wellness Naturopathic & Acupuncture Clinic your family’s primary care physician.