Directions From Beaverton, Oregon
Come visit our centrally located office in SW Portland’s West Hills is conveniently located just off the Sylvan Exit on US 26 West. Our Sylvan Highlands medical office is ideally situated in Portland’s West Hills for patients seeking naturopathic and acupuncture services in Beaverton, Oregon. Terrain Wellness Integrative Medical clinic is just a few miles away from Beaverton, making us the sensible choice for patients seeking holistic health options including acupuncture and naturopath services from an Oregon licensed primary care physician (Dr Danielle Smith Anderson).
Beaverton, Oregon: Driving Directions to Terrain Wellness Naturopath & Acupuncture Clinic
- Heading north on SW Hall Boulevard, turn right onto SW Canyon Road.
- Turn left and merge onto OR-217 north toward Sunset Highway / Cedar Hills.
- Then, take the right lane and exit onto US 26 East/Portland, for 1.2 miles.
- Take The Sylvan Exit (Exit 71), follow signs for Skyline Blvd.
- Turn Left onto Skyline Blvd.
- Turn Left onto Skyline Blvd for 0.2 miles.
- Turn right onto Westgate Dr, Destination will be on the right in 0.1 miles.
- We are located on the Third Floor of The Highlands Building.
- Once inside the building. Go up the Elevator or take the stairs to the third floor and turn left onto the main corridor.
- Terrain Wellness Suite 320 will be the fourth door on the left.
Step-by-step driving directions to Terrain Wellness from Beaverton, OR
Thanks for choosing Dr Danielle Smith Anderson at the Terrain Wellness Naturopathic & Acupuncture clinic. Dr Danielle is a licensed primary care physician and offers patients the best in holistic wellness and acupuncture treatments. If you’re ready to find out how integrative medicine can improve your positive and healthy lifestyle then it’s time to book your appointment today.