Naturopathic & Acupuncture Clinic Serving Beaverton, Oregon
With our centrally located office in SW Portland located at US 26 West and OR Hwy 217, our Cedar Hills medical office is ideally situated for patients seeking naturopathic and acupuncture services in Beaverton, Oregon. Terrain Wellness Integrative Medical clinic is just two miles away from Downtown Beaverton, making us the sensible choice for patients seeking holistic health options including acupuncture and naturopath services from an Oregon licensed primary care physician (Dr Danielle Smith Anderson). If you’d like to skip traffic and take the MAX Light Rail you’ll be happy to know that our clinic is a simple seven minute walk from the Sunset Transit Center. Twelve minutes by Light Rail From the Beaverton Transit center or seven minutes by car, there’s plenty of simple and easy ways to come get treated at our Integrative Medical Clinic in SW Portland, Oregon.
MAX Light Rail Directions to Terrain Wellness Naturopath & Acupuncture from Beaverton, Oregon
Step By Step MAX Light Rail Directions To Terrain Wellness from Beaverton, OR
- Get on the MAX BLUE LINE toward Gresham at the Beaverton, Oregon Transit Center.
- Get off about five minutes later at the Sunset Transit Center MAX Station.
- Take Pedestrian Bridge and cross over US 26 and follow the foot path to SW Butner Rd.
- Turn Left on SW Butner Road.
- Butner Road turns into Marlowe Ave
- Continue onto Marlowe Ave.
- Terrain Wellness is in the second building on your right, just after you cross SW Park Way.
Beaverton, Oregon: Driving Directions to Terrain Wellness Naturopath & Acupuncture Clinic
Step-by-step driving directions to Terrain Wellness from Beaverton, OR
- Heading north on SW Hall Boulevard, turn right onto SW Canyon Road.
- Turn left and merge onto OR-217 north toward Sunset Highway / Cedar Hills.
- Then, take the right lane and exit onto US 26 East/Portland, for 0.2 miles.
- Immediately keep right take the Wilshire Road exit, for 0.1 miles.
- Turn right onto Wilshire Road and follow it for 0.4 miles.
- Turn right onto SW Marlowe Ave, follow for 82 feet.
- Terrain Wellness Naturopathic & Acupuncture Medical Clinic is immediately on your left.
Thanks for choosing Dr Danielle Smith Anderson at the Terrain Wellness Naturopathic & Acupuncture clinic. Dr Danielle is a licensed primary care physician and offers patients the best in holistic wellness and acupuncture treatments. If you’re ready to find out how integrative medicine can improve your positive and healthy lifestyle then it’s time to book your appointment today.