Thyroid Healing Foods
Download Thyroid Healing Foods PDF Here
Include as many of these foods as you can into your normal meals and snacks. Already have many of these foods? Awesome, keep up the good work! While the foods we eat generally won’t “cure” the thyroid, our dietary decisions have a huge impact on the quality of our hormone balance over time. Talk with your doctor about incorporating these thyroid healing foods.
- Atlantic sea dulce
- Aloe vera juice
- Berries (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- Coconut oil, butter, coconut milk, coconut water
- Cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, kale, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, cabbage, radishes)
- Fennel fresh and Fennel seeds
- Hemp seeds/hemp hearts
- Greens (butter lettuce, red leaf, romain, baby spinach, baby kale, mustard greens, watercress)
- Maple syrup
- Local raw honey
- Nuts & seeds (brazil nuts, cashews, almonds, sesame seeds)
- Orange and tangerine
- Potatoes (white, yukon gold, purple, sweet and yams) with skins
- Sprouts (broccoli sprouts, radish sprouts)
Be sure to follow us on Instagram or Facebook so you can interact with us, ask questions and share your experiences. We encourage both patients and non-patients to participate in this cleanse with us. However, we do ask that non-patients check with their doctor before making any diet and lifestyle changes. Patients, of course, can simply ask us if this thyroid cleanse is right for them.
As specialists in naturopathic medicine treating thyroid conditions, we’re cautiously optimistic that this protocol will help a lot of people. Thanks for sharing the journey with us!
90-Day Thyroid Cleanse: Thyroid Healing Foods